Friday, August 20, 2010

Moderation in F.E.A.S.T.

The Vaidya

yesterday I finally managed to get my Vaidya Consultation here in Lancaster with Vaidya Jagdish Vaidya. After filling out what felt like a 15 pages health form I was invited to his office, where he looked through my form and asked me a lot of questions for clarification.


"Moderation in F.E.A.S.T.
Food - Entertainment - Action - Sleep - Thinking
Definition of Moderation is Balance.
That is, not too much, not too little, not at all,  healthy, wholesome, timely.
For each element of F.E.A.S.T., follow each one of these definitions of moderation.


This is YOGA.
The result of this is no more suffering, no more pain, no more imbalance."
-Vaidya Jagdish Vaidya

he made me smile :)
so simple but so profound...

1 comment:

  1. beautiful - he is doing lectures now in NC about ayurveda and yoga. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete