Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York, New York

As many of you know, I spent a few days in New York last week.

It was amazing, exhausting, transforming, interesting, fun, and everything else you can possibly imagine.

I had a great time being in this busy city, seeing some really amazing sights (Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Union Square, MoMa, Highline Park Rockefeller Center) and meeting some amazing people.

I spent one evening with Amine, enjoying an awesome dinner, walking through Union Park and Manhatten.

Amine, Mr. NY, showing me Union Square

Also I met Nick, who showed me the Moma and its exciting Matisse exhibition,  High-line Park, other parts of Manhatten and Brooklyn, as well es Williamsburg -the hippster district ;-)
 Together with Nick and Shannon I had great Indian food, somewhere in Manhattan
Nick in his apparment in Brooklyn
Nick and a friend on Highline Park, Manhatten

Shannon and a piece of me during lunch in an Indian restaurant
At the Entrance of Moma.
 Also I had the awesome opportunity to stay with Vedas family! They were so great, and gave me much more then I ever hoped for! They even took me to their temple on saturday! It was amaying!

 Inspired by Josh Adams I also took some Videos.
One is of the probably best street artists I have ever seen playing in a Subway station! I was sooo sad when the train entered the station, cause i did not want to leave them...

 

Sooo, it was an amazing time, and i hope to come back to NY soon!
love

No comments:

Post a Comment